Federico Martinez MD is a Florida Licensed Medical Doctor originally from Lima-Peru who graduated from Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University Medical School where he earned his Medical and Surgeon degree. He completed his post-graduate training in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine at Nassau County Medical Center of the New York State University at Stony Brook where he was also elected Chief resident of his Program. He is Board Certified in Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Board of Pediatrics. He is also an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging, Regenerative & Functional Medicine as well as the Age Management Medicine Group. He has been a Clinical Professor of the Physician Assistant and the Program of Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Florida. He has been in active practice in both hospital and medical office setting for over 20 years in the field of Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine as well as Age Management.
Dr. Martinez actively participates in local and nationwide training programs with special emphasis on Preventive Medicine ,anti-aging therapies and aesthetics procedures holding a variety of certifications. His areas of expertise include Bio-identical Hormone Replacement, Weight Loss Program for children and adults, Intravenous Nutritional Therapy, Immune system support,Vitamins and Nutritional supplementation as well as procedures such as Platelet Rich Plasma for facial rejuvenation and Dermaroller skin healing treatments among others.
- Medical Doctor Degree – Universidad Peruana Cayetano – Heredia, Lima- Peru – 1973-1981
- Education - New York State University
- Internship - Nassau County Medical Center
- ECMMG Certification – Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates – 1985
- Internal Medicine – Latin American Program University of Miami – 1984-1985
- Pediatrics Residency – FLEX 1989 Certification East Meadow, NY – 1987-1990
- Florida Medical License – 1990-Present
- DEA Certificate – 1990-Present
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Member of the Age Management Medicine Group